I decided to share my ever-evolving bucket list with you, making it easier for me to keep you updated. Feel free to share your bucket lists in the comments below. I am always looking for inspiration and exciting things to do. The world is filled with so many amazing things to see and do, and I want to be out there living life to its fullest.
General things I want to do:
- Take a kayaking class and get a sea kayak
- Take a river kayaking class
- Start taking karate classes again
- Learn how to ice climb
- Keep sport climbing and evolve to trad climbing
- Go rope swing bungee jumping (see video below)
- Hike Machu Pichu
- Take flying lessons, including night flying lessons
- Run a half-marathon
- Safari somewhere in Africa, maybe in Kenya?
- Hike in the Atlas Mountains
- More will come...
Mountains I want to Summit:
- Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (5,895 meters)
- Galdhøpiggen, Norway (2,469 meters)
- Skåla, Norway (1,843 meters)
- Gaustatoppen, Norway (1,883 meters)
- Mount Blanc, France (4,810 meters)
- Mount Elbrus, Russia (5,642 meters)
- Kosciuszko, Australia (2,228 meters)
- Toubkal, Morocco (4,164 meters)
- Mount Damavand, Iran (5,610 meters)
- Mount Everest (8,848 meters)
- Aconcagua, Argentina (6,961 meters)
- Denali, USA (6,194 meters)
- Mount Vinson, Antarctica (4,892 meters)
I pretty much want to see every corner of the world, but here are some of the destinations I'd like to see first.
- Svalbard, Norway
- Marrakech, Marocco