Some people absolutely hate the city because of the smog, the traffic, but it is honestly the best place I've ever lived. All places have their pros and cons.
Since I'm really longing back to L.A. today, I really enjoyed out of Redfin's article '25 Signs You Live In Los Angeles.' Yes, I was nodding and smiling at most of these signs.
If you live or have lived in L.A., let me know what you think.
Here are my responses:
- Absolutely. And ever since I moved away from L.A. I'm always early, and I laugh when people complain about the traffic here.
- Seriously, I'll take my route to the grave.
- Of course, animal style :)
- Yup, I'd probably still be able to.
- No. I've never driven to Las Vegas.
- Yes, karate + gym + hiking with the dog.
- That's a given :)
- As you risk running into someone like Orlando Bloom (or an ex), make sure that you always look good.
- No, not really. I love taking photos, but tend to always forget my camera and phone at home.
- Of course :)
- I know several famous people and am 1 degree away from several A-listers. Just like most others in L.A.
- Yes. We were all horrified at work to learn that one of the girls had taken the bus to work!
- Well... Not really.
- Absolutely, I'm a huge fan! (though not affiliated in any way)
- True. I brought friends there just to show it to them, but L.A. has so many other much better places.
- I don't have kids, but I do love a nice handbag!
- I don't eat dairy.
- Had one...and I miss it!
- I would have...
- I found several favorites.
- Calabasas <3 I'd love to move back if I have kids of my own.